Uriel Griffin has created a world map to which Game Maker users can add their locations. The areas with the highest concentration of members mapped so far are unsurprisingly the United Kingdom and USA. A similar project started by James Rhodes two years ago is now offline.
Spark Lemon is a recently launched “game developers marketplace” created by Stephen Hoerner and Josh Conley. It enables developers, artists and musicians to upload and sell game resources.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios