Uriel Griffin has created a world map to which Game Maker users can add their locations. The areas with the highest concentration of members mapped so far are unsurprisingly the United Kingdom and USA. A similar project started by James Rhodes two years ago is now offline.
Spark Lemon is a recently launched “game developers marketplace” created by Stephen Hoerner and Josh Conley. It enables developers, artists and musicians to upload and sell game resources.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart