Uriel Griffin has created a world map to which Game Maker users can add their locations. The areas with the highest concentration of members mapped so far are unsurprisingly the United Kingdom and USA. A similar project started by James Rhodes two years ago is now offline.
Spark Lemon is a recently launched “game developers marketplace” created by Stephen Hoerner and Josh Conley. It enables developers, artists and musicians to upload and sell game resources.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!