Uriel Griffin has created a world map to which Game Maker users can add their locations. The areas with the highest concentration of members mapped so far are unsurprisingly the United Kingdom and USA. A similar project started by James Rhodes two years ago is now offline.
Spark Lemon is a recently launched “game developers marketplace” created by Stephen Hoerner and Josh Conley. It enables developers, artists and musicians to upload and sell game resources.
Related Posts via Categories
- GMB is up for Sale!
- Ownership Change – What Now For GMB?
- GameMaker Blog Ceasing Publication
- Exclusive Interview With The Creator Of GameMaker
- Community Links – New Exports, GDC Showreel, First Tizen Devices
- Community Links – Steam Greenlight Stats, 3D Animation, Squirrels
- Weekend Community Links – Steam Rollback, Custom IDE and Slow Down Explanation
- Weekend Community Links – Call of the Wild, Free Halo 4, EXE Creation Returns
- Weekend Community Links – EXE Packing, Android Guide, Steam Record
- Community Links – YoYo Twitter Support, Win 8 Rebate, Secret Santa
« April Fool’s Watch Game Maker 8.1: New Lite Restrictions »