Grabeorama has had a brief look at some YoYoGames.com stats which show that the most popular game on the website, Crimelife 2, receives around 10,000 new plays a month and that 17% of all plays on the site have been of just the top 20 games.
Vertigo Gaming have added some discount game bundles to their store. You can pick up Game Maker creations Shellblast, Sandbox of God: Remastered, GreenTech Plus, The Oil Blue and Spirits of Metropolis for $15.
TheGameCreators are to launch App Game Kit which will deploy created games to a large number of platforms including devices running iOS, Android, MeeGo, Symbian and Windows Mobile. The website states that App Game Kit will be “free to try” but no details have been released of any pricing structure beyond that.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!