Grabeorama has had a brief look at some YoYoGames.com stats which show that the most popular game on the website, Crimelife 2, receives around 10,000 new plays a month and that 17% of all plays on the site have been of just the top 20 games.
Vertigo Gaming have added some discount game bundles to their store. You can pick up Game Maker creations Shellblast, Sandbox of God: Remastered, GreenTech Plus, The Oil Blue and Spirits of Metropolis for $15.
TheGameCreators are to launch App Game Kit which will deploy created games to a large number of platforms including devices running iOS, Android, MeeGo, Symbian and Windows Mobile. The website states that App Game Kit will be “free to try” but no details have been released of any pricing structure beyond that.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart