Multiplatform Game Maker .ogg Extension
MoaCube’s Marius Utheim has written and released the first cross-platform Game Maker extension enabling .ogg audio files which can be used in both GameMaker 8.1 and GameMaker for Mac.
Rocket Party Giveaway
Vetra Games are giving away 30 copies of Rocket Party on Mac. Prizes will be given to followers of the publisher’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. The reflex testing game recently published by Vetra normally costs $1.99 to purchase on the Mac App Store.
Sandy Duncan Interviewed by GMVision
Game Maker media organisation GMVision will return and release their third video episode in the coming weeks. The episode will feature an interview with YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan which has already been recorded.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4