Multiplatform Game Maker .ogg Extension
MoaCube’s Marius Utheim has written and released the first cross-platform Game Maker extension enabling .ogg audio files which can be used in both GameMaker 8.1 and GameMaker for Mac.
Rocket Party Giveaway
Vetra Games are giving away 30 copies of Rocket Party on Mac. Prizes will be given to followers of the publisher’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. The reflex testing game recently published by Vetra normally costs $1.99 to purchase on the Mac App Store.
Sandy Duncan Interviewed by GMVision
Game Maker media organisation GMVision will return and release their third video episode in the coming weeks. The episode will feature an interview with YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan which has already been recorded.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios