- GameSalad, a Mac-only easy iPhone game creation tool, has added support for HTML5. HTMLGrind, VentureBeat
- We are yet to see a working example of a GameMaker created HTML5 game so can not be sure how its performance will compare with a PC, iOS or Android GameMaker game. At the Scirra Forums some benchmarking tests have been run on Construct in which the performance of HTML5 run in Internet Explorer 9 was almost as good as the desktop equivalent.
- Big investment in social gaming with rumours surrounding EA and Google
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart