- GameSalad, a Mac-only easy iPhone game creation tool, has added support for HTML5. HTMLGrind, VentureBeat
- We are yet to see a working example of a GameMaker created HTML5 game so can not be sure how its performance will compare with a PC, iOS or Android GameMaker game. At the Scirra Forums some benchmarking tests have been run on Construct in which the performance of HTML5 run in Internet Explorer 9 was almost as good as the desktop equivalent.
- Big investment in social gaming with rumours surrounding EA and Google
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!