David Galindo (Mr Chubigans) has blogged at Gamasutra updating his experience of selling a commercial GameMaker game. Sales of The Oil Blue were boosted by inclusion in 250 Indie Games You Must Play and he found bundling the game with older titles increased purchases beyond expectations. David blogs about his experiences with piracy and other distribution platforms he trialled.
Quote Unquote have published an interview with Harrison Lemke. Harrison is a former GameMaker user turned composer and his music can be found in games such as Hero Core.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!