David Galindo (Mr Chubigans) has blogged at Gamasutra updating his experience of selling a commercial GameMaker game. Sales of The Oil Blue were boosted by inclusion in 250 Indie Games You Must Play and he found bundling the game with older titles increased purchases beyond expectations. David blogs about his experiences with piracy and other distribution platforms he trialled.
Quote Unquote have published an interview with Harrison Lemke. Harrison is a former GameMaker user turned composer and his music can be found in games such as Hero Core.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios