David Galindo (Mr Chubigans) has blogged at Gamasutra updating his experience of selling a commercial GameMaker game. Sales of The Oil Blue were boosted by inclusion in 250 Indie Games You Must Play and he found bundling the game with older titles increased purchases beyond expectations. David blogs about his experiences with piracy and other distribution platforms he trialled.
Quote Unquote have published an interview with Harrison Lemke. Harrison is a former GameMaker user turned composer and his music can be found in games such as Hero Core.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart