In a post on their blog earlier today YoYo Games stated that they currently “anticipate” a beta release of GameMaker HTML5 in early September. On Twitter yesterday Mark Overmars also revealed that initially the GameMaker HTML5 IDE will only be available on Windows.
You can request an invite for the GameMaker HTML5 beta here.
If any GameMaker Blog readers are heading to GDC please fill us in with the all the juicy YoYo Games details!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart