In a post on their blog earlier today YoYo Games stated that they currently “anticipate” a beta release of GameMaker HTML5 in early September. On Twitter yesterday Mark Overmars also revealed that initially the GameMaker HTML5 IDE will only be available on Windows.
You can request an invite for the GameMaker HTML5 beta here.
If any GameMaker Blog readers are heading to GDC please fill us in with the all the juicy YoYo Games details!
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys