YoYo Games will sell their HTML5 GameMaker product for $199 (£120, â‚¬140)^.
A $100 discount is available to those who purchase during the beta period which, anticipated to start in September, is just weeks away. This means that active GameMaker users will be able to pick up a copy of GameMaker HTML5 for $99.
Writing on Twitter earlier today developer Mike Dailly wrote that he was “really looking forward to start releasing some of the demos to the public!”
You can sign up for the GameMaker HTML5 beta here.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4