YoYo Games will sell their HTML5 GameMaker product for $199 (£120, â‚¬140)^.
A $100 discount is available to those who purchase during the beta period which, anticipated to start in September, is just weeks away. This means that active GameMaker users will be able to pick up a copy of GameMaker HTML5 for $99.
Writing on Twitter earlier today developer Mike Dailly wrote that he was “really looking forward to start releasing some of the demos to the public!”
You can sign up for the GameMaker HTML5 beta here.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative