The articles revealed:
- Unit sales of GameMaker 8.1 have increased 50% since the price jumped from $25 to $40
- There are 1.5 million downloads of GameMaker a year
- Symbian support will be present GameMaker Studio
- GameMaker Studio will be released “later this year”
- “In 2012 EVERY version of GameMaker will get a complete rewrite and many new features”
- Published game releases are planned at a rate of “two per month”.
- The GameMaker HTML5 beta will be launched “at the end of September”
Last night YoYo Games also published their latest title Pollushot by Greg Lobanov. The game is currently available to download on iPhone, iPad and Android and costs £0.61/$0.99.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4