MobileHTML5.org contains a nice comparison table of HTML5 features across mobile devices and browsers.
The 14th issue of indie(Magazine) has been released. Sadly it’s rather a sparse issue when compared to previous editions which editor Bret Hudson attributes to regular contributors being busy with school. If you’re interested in helping with the magazine I’m sure your efforts would be much appreciated by the current team.
YoYo Games helpdesk ticket gone unanswered? Perhaps you submitted it to the ‘wrong’ helpdesk? The one that’s linked to from the homepage of YoYoGames.com. Until YoYo respond we won’t know for sure but Russell writes that there are ” too many reports of tickets being submitted and [being] unseen at our end”.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs