MobileHTML5.org contains a nice comparison table of HTML5 features across mobile devices and browsers.
The 14th issue of indie(Magazine) has been released. Sadly it’s rather a sparse issue when compared to previous editions which editor Bret Hudson attributes to regular contributors being busy with school. If you’re interested in helping with the magazine I’m sure your efforts would be much appreciated by the current team.
YoYo Games helpdesk ticket gone unanswered? Perhaps you submitted it to the ‘wrong’ helpdesk? The one that’s linked to from the homepage of YoYoGames.com. Until YoYo respond we won’t know for sure but Russell writes that there are ” too many reports of tickets being submitted and [being] unseen at our end”.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!