MobileHTML5.org contains a nice comparison table of HTML5 features across mobile devices and browsers.
The 14th issue of indie(Magazine) has been released. Sadly it’s rather a sparse issue when compared to previous editions which editor Bret Hudson attributes to regular contributors being busy with school. If you’re interested in helping with the magazine I’m sure your efforts would be much appreciated by the current team.
YoYo Games helpdesk ticket gone unanswered? Perhaps you submitted it to the ‘wrong’ helpdesk? The one that’s linked to from the homepage of YoYoGames.com. Until YoYo respond we won’t know for sure but Russell writes that there are ” too many reports of tickets being submitted and [being] unseen at our end”.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios