Uriel Griffin has released an application which allows Game Maker 7 for Mac users to package their game ready for distribution on the Mac App Store. Dubbed ‘App Composer’ Uriel says the utility was designed to “help you automate and facilitate Mac App Store publishing of your GM4Mac apps”.
xot has updated his list of “Things that work differently” between GameMaker 8.1 and GameMaker:HTML5. Well worth a read if you are getting started with GameMaker:HTML5.
Some of the first entries in the Game Maker’s Developer Network have appeared online.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart