Uriel Griffin has released an application which allows Game Maker 7 for Mac users to package their game ready for distribution on the Mac App Store. Dubbed ‘App Composer’ Uriel says the utility was designed to “help you automate and facilitate Mac App Store publishing of your GM4Mac apps”.
xot has updated his list of “Things that work differently” between GameMaker 8.1 and GameMaker:HTML5. Well worth a read if you are getting started with GameMaker:HTML5.
Some of the first entries in the Game Maker’s Developer Network have appeared online.
Related Posts via Categories
- Ownership Change – What Now For GMB?
- GameMaker Blog Ceasing Publication
- Exclusive Interview With The Creator Of GameMaker
- Community Links – New Exports, GDC Showreel, First Tizen Devices
- Community Links – Steam Greenlight Stats, 3D Animation, Squirrels
- Weekend Community Links – Steam Rollback, Custom IDE and Slow Down Explanation
- Weekend Community Links – Call of the Wild, Free Halo 4, EXE Creation Returns
- Weekend Community Links – EXE Packing, Android Guide, Steam Record
- Community Links – YoYo Twitter Support, Win 8 Rebate, Secret Santa
- Weekend Community Links – DRM, Steam Workshop, Free Upgrades
« YoYo Games Lose Â£73,000 in 2010 YoYo Games & GameMaker:HTML5 – Reflexions, iOS5, Fast Platform Collisions and FAQ »