Uriel Griffin has released an application which allows Game Maker 7 for Mac users to package their game ready for distribution on the Mac App Store. Dubbed ‘App Composer’ Uriel says the utility was designed to “help you automate and facilitate Mac App Store publishing of your GM4Mac apps”.
xot has updated his list of “Things that work differently” between GameMaker 8.1 and GameMaker:HTML5. Well worth a read if you are getting started with GameMaker:HTML5.
Some of the first entries in the Game Maker’s Developer Network have appeared online.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios