A demo of Death Ray Mantra (DRM) has been published to Steam Workshop for GameMaker: Studio along with a free pack containing all of the resources used in the game. The game has recently gained exposure after inclusion in the Deep Space Edition of Bundle in a Box.
YoYo Games have confirmed that everyone who purchases or upgrades to the Master Edition of GameMaker: Studio by the end of October will receive future modules free of charge. This announcements follows news that YoYo Games plan to add exporters for Windows 8 and Windows 8 Phone to GameMaker before the end of the year.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart