A demo of Death Ray Mantra (DRM) has been published to Steam Workshop for GameMaker: Studio along with a free pack containing all of the resources used in the game. The game has recently gained exposure after inclusion in the Deep Space Edition of Bundle in a Box.
YoYo Games have confirmed that everyone who purchases or upgrades to the Master Edition of GameMaker: Studio by the end of October will receive future modules free of charge. This announcements follows news that YoYo Games plan to add exporters for Windows 8 and Windows 8 Phone to GameMaker before the end of the year.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys