The blog has recently been moved to new hosting, and other changes related to the ownership transition have now been finalized. This led to some substantial inactivity over the past few weeks, however posting will resume as per usual in the coming days. The new server is faster, more reliable, and less limited than the previous one. We should be able to maintain greater uptime and the site should be more stable in general.
Limited data may have been lost during the process, such as comments that were made recently.
Please report any problems that you come across.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4