The latest update to GameMaker: Studio – version 1.1.615 – allows users that have previously purchased export modules to upgrade to the Master Collection. Owners of the Master Collection, which has a current retail value of $499.99, will receive all future modules for no additional charge. Users that have already purchased the HTML5, iOS, and Android exports can update their license via the help menu.
The new GameMaker: Studio update also adds a beta version of the Windows Phone 8 module for Master Collection owners.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs