The latest update to GameMaker: Studio – version 1.1.615 – allows users that have previously purchased export modules to upgrade to the Master Collection. Owners of the Master Collection, which has a current retail value of $499.99, will receive all future modules for no additional charge. Users that have already purchased the HTML5, iOS, and Android exports can update their license via the help menu.
The new GameMaker: Studio update also adds a beta version of the Windows Phone 8 module for Master Collection owners.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!