— YoYo Games (@YoYoGamemaker) November 2, 2012
YoYo Games have also recently launched a rebate promotion. The company is offering to pay USD $50 to GameMaker: Studio users that have registered on the Windows Store, and published a game there. The promotion runs until the end of the year, however only U.S. citizens are eligible.
Daniel Johnston is running a new community event at the GameMaker Community forums, called GMC Secret Santa 2012. Entrants must sign up before the end of November, and will have 3 weeks to create a digital gift for their “secret pal.” Check out the official topic to participate!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios