— YoYo Games (@YoYoGamemaker) November 2, 2012
YoYo Games have also recently launched a rebate promotion. The company is offering to pay USD $50 to GameMaker: Studio users that have registered on the Windows Store, and published a game there. The promotion runs until the end of the year, however only U.S. citizens are eligible.
Daniel Johnston is running a new community event at the GameMaker Community forums, called GMC Secret Santa 2012. Entrants must sign up before the end of November, and will have 3 weeks to create a digital gift for their “secret pal.” Check out the official topic to participate!
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys