— YoYo Games (@YoYoGamemaker) November 2, 2012
YoYo Games have also recently launched a rebate promotion. The company is offering to pay USD $50 to GameMaker: Studio users that have registered on the Windows Store, and published a game there. The promotion runs until the end of the year, however only U.S. citizens are eligible.
Daniel Johnston is running a new community event at the GameMaker Community forums, called GMC Secret Santa 2012. Entrants must sign up before the end of November, and will have 3 weeks to create a digital gift for their “secret pal.” Check out the official topic to participate!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart