The winner of YoYo Game’s first $1000 Steam competition has been announced. The winning game, curiously named LaserCat’s Halloween Deadventure, was created by Daniel McFarline during the month of October. Lasercat’s Halloween Deadventure is available on Steam and the IndieCity store.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys