Mike Dailly has confirmed that a future update to GameMaker: Studio will bring back the ability to pack a GM:S project into a single executable file.
The 1.1.754 update to GameMaker on Steam now allows users to have multiply instances of the program running at the same time.
Sandy Duncun has tweeted that during the GM:S flash sale on Steam, GameMaker was the second best-selling application on the platform.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4