Mike Dailly has confirmed that a future update to GameMaker: Studio will bring back the ability to pack a GM:S project into a single executable file.
The 1.1.754 update to GameMaker on Steam now allows users to have multiply instances of the program running at the same time.
Sandy Duncun has tweeted that during the GM:S flash sale on Steam, GameMaker was the second best-selling application on the platform.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys