Mike Dailly has confirmed that a future update to GameMaker: Studio will bring back the ability to pack a GM:S project into a single executable file.
The 1.1.754 update to GameMaker on Steam now allows users to have multiply instances of the program running at the same time.
Sandy Duncun has tweeted that during the GM:S flash sale on Steam, GameMaker was the second best-selling application on the platform.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios