YoYo Games have teamed up with Microsoft again for a new competition, branded as The Ultimate Experience. Entrants can win a copy of Halo 4, reimbursement on the Windows Stores, Xbox 360 consoles, and a backstage pass to Microsoft Studios. Entry is US only.
GameMaker: Studio v1.1785 has been released, reintroducing the ability to create standalone executables.
YoYo Games sponsored the Global Game Jam 2013, offering free licenses to entrants.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart