Dailly was the original designer of the the top-down game Race’n’Chase which started development in 1995. Rockstar later became involved in the project and renamed the game to Grand Theft Auto. Dailly has been releasing screenshots and details of his progress on his Twitter account. Recent images show he is working on a browser-based version of the game, using HTML5 and WebGL.
The purpose of the project may be to demonstrate 3D capabilities of the GameMaker Studio engine, however based on Dailly’s updates it seems to be more of a pet project than anything else.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart