As of version 1.2.1214, GameMaker Studio can display your custom script arguments in IntelliSense. If not configured, GameMaker Studio’s editor will not display arguments for scripts while typing code.
To add intelligent code completion to scripts, simply add /// at the top of your script, then define the function name and arguments.
Do not use spaces between the script name and the leading parenthesis, or between arguments.
It takes just a few seconds to improve your scripts by adding intelligent code completion.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4