As of version 1.2.1214, GameMaker Studio can display your custom script arguments in IntelliSense. If not configured, GameMaker Studio’s editor will not display arguments for scripts while typing code.
To add intelligent code completion to scripts, simply add /// at the top of your script, then define the function name and arguments.
Do not use spaces between the script name and the leading parenthesis, or between arguments.
It takes just a few seconds to improve your scripts by adding intelligent code completion.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios