2013 Game of the Year Showcase
January 18, 2014
YoYo Games, the developers of GameMaker Studio, are hosting the ‘2013 Showcase Awards’, a new annual event designed to highlight the best games entered into the Showcase during 2013. You can vote for your favorite entries on the YoYo Games Facebook page. Before voting, you have to ‘like’ the page.
A list of all the games, and a video showing gameplay from each, can be found below.
- Bullet Bros by Futurepoly Games
- Gunpoint by Suspicious Developments Ltd
- Valdis Story by Endlessfluff Games
- Risk of Rain by Hopoo Games
- Cook, Serve, Delicious by Vertigo Games
- Hotline Miami by Dennaton Games
- Samurai Gunn by Teknopants
- Murder in the Hotel Lisbon by Nerd Monkeys
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe by Curve Studios
- Another Perspective by Shaun Spalding
- Savant – Ascent by D-Pad Studio
- Super Crate Box by Vlambeer
Which entry will win? Tell us your favorite Showcase game of 2013 in the comments below.
3 Replies to “2013 Game of the Year Showcase”
You should cover their latest tech blogpost. http://yoyogames.com/tech_blog/45
^That right there is HUGE. It’s amazing news for everyone who likes to scale up their pixely low-res games, not to mention, for anybody who likes to use fullscreen and whatnot. Pretty much all GM users.
Really, really excited about it! 🙂
We’ll be adding a post about this very soon. Definitely a big change.