A little while ago there was a fantastic Humble Bundle deal that contained a whole host of GameMaker goodies worth $1885. It was so good in fact that the bundle sold 232,082 times!
So what did it include?
GameMaker Studio Software
- GameMaker Studio 1.4 Pro
- HTML5 Module
- Android Module
- iOS Module
- Windows UWP Module
Steam Keys (Games made with GameMaker)
- Uncanny Valley
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Direct Downloads (Games made with GameMaker) + source code!
- 10 Second Ninja X + source code!
- Angry Chicken: Egg Madness! + source code!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! + source code!
- Extreme Burger Defense + source code!
- Flop Rocket + source code!
- Freeway Mutant + source code!
- Galactic Missile Defense + source code!
- Home + source code!
- Shep Hard + source code!
- Solstice + source code!
- Uncanny Valley + source code!
So, bearing in mind the recent announcement of GameMaker Studio 2 (read about that here), you could win this copy of GMS 1.4 and get the brand new version (when released) for the cheaper upgrade price of $300 (as it currently stands). Never mind the fact that you get the chance to see how so many brilliant GameMaker games work behind the scenes, this is a really great giveaway.
Here’s everything there is to know about this event:
- Each winner will receive a single prize.
- Winners will be selected by random draw.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- The results of the draw will be announced on the 5th December 2016.
This giveaway is now over and the winners have been contacted as per this post.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys