Continuing my investigation my investigation into gamemaker made games that have YouTube trailers I came across Naruto: Ninja Way, a fighting game, released onto the GMC by Geou. The video doesn’t claim to be a trailer, but a demonstration of early A.I in the game.
But hey, there is sound. Trouble is I don’t know which character(s) are the AI and which (if any) are the gamer. The video has attracted 1,000+ views and a number of comments, mostly positive, although it appears I’m not the only one unsure about which characters are the AI.
Thankfully this member included a link back to the relevant topic at the GMC in the video description – something which all trailers should certainly utilise.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios