Sorry for the lack of activity recently I am on Work Experience this week. I have been writing an article for MarkUp, I guess I have been prioritising that over writing here at GameMaker blog.
Anyway I’ve got some time to share with you some funny topics at the GMC. Firstly from a couple of months back someone gets their words muddled, or perhaps is just a very poor speller and informs someone to go and ‘SEW’ people. Hpapillon‘s comment just made me laugh – if you haven’t seen it go to the post it will make you smile.
Elsewhere the age old joke of using your CD drive as a cup holder has been resurrected, surpisingly getting a load of comments. Knowing the maturity of the average gamemaker user I would have thought over the years numerous people would have made programs like this and posted them on the GMC so I am surprised by all the attention given to such a simple program.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios