I returned from a short break today to find that the top post in the community section of the GMC is entitled Gamemaker T.v., so I think to myself, has someone uncovered my mighty unsecret of GameMaker.tv? Umm, no. Instead revelgames have decided to setup Game Maker Television, “a internet show that will review Games, Tutorials, Programs, and Preview W.I.P’s“.
It’s certainly a hot topic at the GMC, and as someone at the forum put it “[Revel Games are going to do] like what GMKing is doing, the Radio Poscasts, but not just audio.” The amazo preview content they have provided consists of a 30 second introduction sequence to the first episode, showcasing a few words appearing in an embedded Windows Media Player applet. As someone else put it “Why not youtube?“. Indeed, why not? Arhh – I see the GameMakerTV username at YouTube is taken, by me!
Wohoo in post 76 the mighty Grego name-drops GameMaker.tv. Thankfully Danny, from the other GMTV, isn’t a newb – so perhaps there the project will actually get off the ground unlike most projects announced in the Community section of the forum. We will have to wait and see.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios