The competition hasn’t officially been launched, but you know the theme… a strange decision I think.
Plus Jim from YoYo Games has announced that the deadline for the second, ancient civilization, competition will be extended until midnight of Sunday 4th of May (GMT) because of YoYo Games’ downtime. Too bad they didn’t update their own website and countdown timer with the new date.
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers