And the decompiler drama continues. This time with a GM Obfuscator, which obviously obfuscates Game Maker files.
Keep in mind that this doesn’t prevent decompilation. But anybody who will decompile your game will have a hard time making sense out of it.
What’s your opinion?
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers