That’s not a Halloween typo in the title.
GraveMaker name YoYo Games have given to two seemingly separate (or perhaps a very evolved concept!) HTML5 games they have demoed in video form.
When we saw it in July a pumpkin character could walk around, jump on to some platforms and not do much else. In the video released today (above) this appears to have changed into a grave farming and fighting game with a totally different protagonist.
On top of that the game is scheduled for release in “Q4 2011”. But today is Halloween and the game has not yet been released… Spooky.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios