Continuing my investigation my investigation into gamemaker made games that have YouTube trailers I came across Naruto: Ninja Way, a fighting game, released onto the GMC by Geou. The video doesn’t claim to be a trailer, but a demonstration of early A.I in the game.
But hey, there is sound. Trouble is I don’t know which character(s) are the AI and which (if any) are the gamer. The video has attracted 1,000+ views and a number of comments, mostly positive, although it appears I’m not the only one unsure about which characters are the AI.
Thankfully this member included a link back to the relevant topic at the GMC in the video description – something which all trailers should certainly utilise.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart