By far the most imaginatively titled game with the most original and unique concept to be featured on GameMakerBlog. Put simply – what to avoid.
The trailer is terrible, there is no explanation of what is going on at the beginning when it appears a game is being loaded from an over-sized loading screen. The tailer also stops without warning. I don’t think this is worthy of any more words, judge for yourself.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios