By far the most imaginatively titled game with the most original and unique concept to be featured on GameMakerBlog. Put simply – what to avoid.
The trailer is terrible, there is no explanation of what is going on at the beginning when it appears a game is being loaded from an over-sized loading screen. The tailer also stops without warning. I don’t think this is worthy of any more words, judge for yourself.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4