By far the most imaginatively titled game with the most original and unique concept to be featured on GameMakerBlog. Put simply – what to avoid.
The trailer is terrible, there is no explanation of what is going on at the beginning when it appears a game is being loaded from an over-sized loading screen. The tailer also stops without warning. I don’t think this is worthy of any more words, judge for yourself.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys