Please help me steal gamemaker

on May 30, 2007 - 3873 Views

A post on the GMC:

I dont know why i am doing this,and im probably gonna get done in real bad because of it but…

can i have some1’s Activation/Registration key/code ?????

(PM me)

You don’t say,….

(Topic has been deleted from the GMC)

10 Responses to Please help me steal gamemaker

1. EGI says:

Mahahhah! That’s too funny! What an idiot!

2. […] me of a few other issues, including one member who actually posted in the forum asking for help to crack gamemaker.   It also appears that some of Game Maker Blog’s traffic is coming from people who are […]

3. Phil Gamble says:

Hmmm, I get your point. If you live outside of the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or the EU your options are certainly limited, especially with regards to PayPal.
    However I think this member was from the US and there is no excuse for wanting to crack the software regardless of your location.
    Personally I registered Game Maker long ago, when registration was newly introduced, and paid my $20 by PayPal.

4. Leif902 says:

He sounds desparate, posting on the GMC like that, wonder if he actually expected anyone to respond or if he just wanted the publicity?

– Leif902

5. Phil Gamble says:

My comments on the post before it was deleted were much the same.

6. Eyas says:

People who just don’t like paying upset me, but I can look past that. What I really can’t look past, no matter how hard I try, is the fact that this guy POSTED IN THE GMC! 😛

7. Eyas says:

Disgusting – that post. Though I do understand it, cause as a young ‘noob’, especially outside the US and UK, it is not as easy to purchase something from the web.

The world still revolves around money locally, and a 8-11 year old kid certainly doesn’t have a credit card or pay pal account, but also view 20 bucks as a large sum of money.. They do!

8. Garion says:

just wait till Stencyl

9. Grego says:

What amuses me is that it’s often the more experienced GMers who post things like that!