A print version of the MarkUp Game Maker magazine.
Below: Double page spread, page 17 (on the right) featuring my review of Forted.
Oh alright, not really. It didn’t come through my door, but it does exist.
A source tells me that GMKing are, or were, investigating producing a printed version of MarkUp.
My personal opinion is I doubt we’ll ever see anything happen, but you never know.
Also today http://markup.gmking.org was given a new design, but no YoYoGames branding….? And wait, no, surely not – the Game Maker Affiliation Service code is also gone.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!