A print version of the MarkUp Game Maker magazine.
Below: Double page spread, page 17 (on the right) featuring my review of Forted.
Oh alright, not really. It didn’t come through my door, but it does exist.
A source tells me that GMKing are, or were, investigating producing a printed version of MarkUp.
My personal opinion is I doubt we’ll ever see anything happen, but you never know.
Also today http://markup.gmking.org was given a new design, but no YoYoGames branding….? And wait, no, surely not – the Game Maker Affiliation Service code is also gone.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs