In a recent topic at the GMC Alex asks what member’s screen resolutions are.
I wasn’t sure that this really had any significance since GameMaker can be set to change the screen resolution, however as an increasing number of us now have widescreens this is obviously more important than it has been in the past.
Here are the top screen resolutions used to access gamemakerblog during the past month:
In fourth place is the resolution I use, 1440×900, with a 6.87% share.
As for the 5 visits in the past month using the 480×272 and 240×320 resolutions I don’t know. 2 of them were from a PSP, but I’m not sure where/how the other ones occurred. I don’t know why anyone would access gamemakerblog on aPSP either….
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!