In a recent topic at the GMC Alex asks what member’s screen resolutions are.
I wasn’t sure that this really had any significance since GameMaker can be set to change the screen resolution, however as an increasing number of us now have widescreens this is obviously more important than it has been in the past.
Here are the top screen resolutions used to access gamemakerblog during the past month:
In fourth place is the resolution I use, 1440×900, with a 6.87% share.
As for the 5 visits in the past month using the 480×272 and 240×320 resolutions I don’t know. 2 of them were from a PSP, but I’m not sure where/how the other ones occurred. I don’t know why anyone would access gamemakerblog on aPSP either….
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios