In a recent topic at the GMC Alex asks what member’s screen resolutions are.
I wasn’t sure that this really had any significance since GameMaker can be set to change the screen resolution, however as an increasing number of us now have widescreens this is obviously more important than it has been in the past.
Here are the top screen resolutions used to access gamemakerblog during the past month:
In fourth place is the resolution I use, 1440×900, with a 6.87% share.
As for the 5 visits in the past month using the 480×272 and 240×320 resolutions I don’t know. 2 of them were from a PSP, but I’m not sure where/how the other ones occurred. I don’t know why anyone would access gamemakerblog on aPSP either….
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4