Fake blood

on September 21, 2007 - 3712 Views

gmtv.gmshack.com have finally produced their first video, a week-end extra, released on a Wednesday:

Except of course it wasn’t the first video to emerge, remember Drip Drop, LEAK and the following posts?

14 Responses to Fake blood

1. Appolom says:

Don’t make anymore please, the blood I do is liquid on a platform where the enemies actually bleed and limp when you shoot them in any spot. Yes, it’s gory…but professional.

2. Orbit Effect says:

[…] Watch the first episode. […]

3. Danny says:

Thank you your actually being kind. But no matter what in the software I use to render it re-writes the original file.

4. tuntis says:

Actually, load video into VirtualDub, Direct Stream Copy and cut the end off. Will take only a few minutes, because it won’t rerender anything.

5. tuntis says:

To cut the unused space from the end you could easily have loaded the existing video file to your video editing suite and simply cut the blank space out; rendering wouldn’t take that long.

6. Danny says:

Yea I don’t know why it last for 30 something seconds…Its fixable but I really dont want to wait 30 min for this to render. 20 Min to upload a downloadable version of this. And 10 minuets to upload a newer version of it.

7. Grego says:

My advice would be this: Don’t show the creation of objects, drawing sprites and the like. It’s just tedious. Instead, I would just show how it looks, how some of the code works and then include a source file with the video for people to download so they can use/tweak it as they wish.

Just my two cents.

Also, what’s with the ending? It’s just a blank screen for ages >.

8. Danny says:

I changed it… I did sound like a douche

9. tuntis says:

Yellow text on black background isn’t really the way to go in a case like this. At some points, his voice goes so low (“oh gee I can’t wait to have this done”) you can’t hear it at all. RUSHED VIDEO: give us the damn “episode one”, not this half-assed video. Wow, why was the title screen and credits slowen down?

(Also, video tutorial mistake number one: you can’t see a damn what’s happening).

10. Grego says:

I’m sorry, but that voice is so monotonous I couldn’t listen further than 00:24; even for the sake of making jokes about it. Honestly, they really need to get someone who at least sounds interested in what they’re doing.

Also, their site’s down.

11. Eyas Sharaiha says:

Its the first video, so I guess its acceptable. When there’s little to show the viewer, the only thing to keep us interested is the sound.

12. Eyas Sharaiha says:

yep, I thought it was a Text to Speech at first. But when I noticed we was speaking too close to the microphone, so I knew it was a human being 😛

13. Eyas Sharaiha says: