Over the past couple of days there have been a few minor changes to GameMakerBlog. These were mostly regarding the pages included in the main site navigation. Hopefully things should be simpler and more to the point now.
In 6 months GameMaker blog has published almost as many posts as GMNews have in their entire 19 months online, with an average of 21 posts per calender month here.
I will be offline for a week (hopefully I will last the week!) from Monday. Hopefully I can bully Grego and tuntis into posting more often,….
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4