It’s come it’s come. GameMaker Blog has received its first threat.
Reminds of two other mildly exciting issues in the past including the leaking of a GameMaker-tv.com video (Drip Drop, LEAK) and the offence that the creator of Senseless War took to my comments on another game I reviewed for MarkUp.
As threats go it was feeble. Their motive? This person believes I should get their permission before ever writing anything about them again. They actually billed this as a ‘request’, but nevertheless it was a threat.
It’s actually makes me quite proud that some people obviously think this blog has influence enough to want to challenge my comments or shut me up.
1 GameMakerBlog point to the first person to guess who the threat was from. And it wasn’t YoYoGames.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative