It’s come it’s come. GameMaker Blog has received its first threat.
Reminds of two other mildly exciting issues in the past including the leaking of a GameMaker-tv.com video (Drip Drop, LEAK) and the offence that the creator of Senseless War took to my comments on another game I reviewed for MarkUp.
As threats go it was feeble. Their motive? This person believes I should get their permission before ever writing anything about them again. They actually billed this as a ‘request’, but nevertheless it was a threat.
It’s actually makes me quite proud that some people obviously think this blog has influence enough to want to challenge my comments or shut me up.
1 GameMakerBlog point to the first person to guess who the threat was from. And it wasn’t YoYoGames.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4