The Game Maker Affiliation Service has now delivered over 1,000,000 button impressions advertising GameMaker related websites since its launch in April 2007.
As this milestone figure has been reached I am releasing some statistics showing how impression and click counts have grown up until the end of January 2008. Also released is data which shows that banners have been displayed to residents of 140 countries and browser usage stats which show that over 80% of GMA ads are displayed in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
I’m not sure of what use this data can be, but I imagine it is one of the biggest amounts of data about Game Maker users that has been released recently. Should help some IE lovers realise that they are in the minority and may be helpful if you are setting up any Game Maker supersites.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!