The most popular “instant play” style website besides YoYoGames, GMArcade, has been under attack and is once again looking to upgrade their servers.
“First of all, I would like to apologize to you for todays downloading and online play downtime. We had someone continuously download a file over 125,000 times. This is also why the server seemed slow yesterday. The “hackers” ISP has been notified of their server abuse.”
The site now contains 50 games, and the site is continually being developed with one of the more recent additions being a blog feature.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys