The competition hasn’t officially been launched, but you know the theme… a strange decision I think.
Plus Jim from YoYo Games has announced that the deadline for the second, ancient civilization, competition will be extended until midnight of Sunday 4th of May (GMT) because of YoYo Games’ downtime. Too bad they didn’t update their own website and countdown timer with the new date.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios