The competition hasn’t officially been launched, but you know the theme… a strange decision I think.
Plus Jim from YoYo Games has announced that the deadline for the second, ancient civilization, competition will be extended until midnight of Sunday 4th of May (GMT) because of YoYo Games’ downtime. Too bad they didn’t update their own website and countdown timer with the new date.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4