ShadePlay23’s GameMaker School is today recovering from a DDoS attack.
Genuine activity at the forums has been “extremely low” in recent weeks which has led to ShadePlay23 stating that he may have to “permanently cancel the Game Maker School”. The school currently has over 340 registered members but most do not actively participate in any of the classes.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios