ShadePlay23’s GameMaker School is today recovering from a DDoS attack.
Genuine activity at the forums has been “extremely low” in recent weeks which has led to ShadePlay23 stating that he may have to “permanently cancel the Game Maker School”. The school currently has over 340 registered members but most do not actively participate in any of the classes.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!