ShadePlay23’s GameMaker School is today recovering from a DDoS attack.
Genuine activity at the forums has been “extremely low” in recent weeks which has led to ShadePlay23 stating that he may have to “permanently cancel the Game Maker School”. The school currently has over 340 registered members but most do not actively participate in any of the classes.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs