The malware which had been inserted into the forum template at YoYo Games’ Game Maker Community via an iframe was finally removed yesterday.
Today GMC administrator Chronic announced that an encoded and harder to spot link to the virus had also been removed.
And for those of you that disagreed with my critisicm of the YoYo Games blog and said people moaned when they posted and moaned when they didn’t – yes I am moaning. Where is the post from YYG informing users of the malware that infected their site or the fact that it has since been removed?
Update: Malware Returns
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!