The malware which had been inserted into the forum template at YoYo Games’ Game Maker Community via an iframe was finally removed yesterday.
Today GMC administrator Chronic announced that an encoded and harder to spot link to the virus had also been removed.
And for those of you that disagreed with my critisicm of the YoYo Games blog and said people moaned when they posted and moaned when they didn’t – yes I am moaning. Where is the post from YYG informing users of the malware that infected their site or the fact that it has since been removed?
Update: Malware Returns
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs