The malware which had been inserted into the forum template at YoYo Games’ Game Maker Community via an iframe was finally removed yesterday.
Today GMC administrator Chronic announced that an encoded and harder to spot link to the virus had also been removed.
And for those of you that disagreed with my critisicm of the YoYo Games blog and said people moaned when they posted and moaned when they didn’t – yes I am moaning. Where is the post from YYG informing users of the malware that infected their site or the fact that it has since been removed?
Update: Malware Returns
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios