This episode includes an interview with Tom Russell who has recently released the fifth editon of his Russell’s Quarterly game development magazine.
In GMTVs ‘face-off’ the winners of two of YoYo Games’ competitions are pitted against each other – Frozzd and Ancient Ants Adventure. Reviews of Jumer 3 and Senseless War are included as well as the latest Game Maker news and a new ‘Spotlight’ section which takes a look at the top 5 games of the Co-Operation competition.
The hypnotic background and echos are a distraction from what is a good show. The show has definitely improved since its fourth episode however the addition of cue cards for Danny have meant that he frequently looks away from the camera which appears a little odd. Sound levels throughout the show are also pretty varied which is irritating.
“…with gameplay as addictive as crack” – WTF?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios