Everyone’s favourite Game Maker community site, 64 digits, has been hacked. If you have followed GameMaker Blog for any length of time you probably know that I despise the site and their constant hackings, admin fallings out, infighting and general order of chaos. This is just a warning that you should not visit the site unless you want to see something truly disgusting. If you really must make sure your speakers are turned down (and it is porn).
If you want to know what it is without visiting see this definition on Urban dictionary. Young innocent minds stay away – you have been warned!
Thanks Fox USA for the tip.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios