Episode 1 of Joshua Pedroza’s GMVision has been released on time (scroll down to watch).
The show has been in the works for a long time after originally being started started following disagreement between Josh and the creators of established Game Maker video service GMTV (who recently split from GMKing). Problems with the proposed original name were overcome and I am pleased to see that GMVision have finally came to release.
The video is 20 minutes long and includes Game Maker news, an interview with assistant game designer of the GMCG and a three-way cage match between Final TD, Incoming Battle for Planet Earth and ByteAlity Tower Defense and some reviews.
My opinion on GMVision episode 1 will appear soon.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios