Two games created in Game Maker are in the final of the $10,000 2BeeGames competition.
Although the top prize is chosen by the contest organisers rather than the public there is a prize of $5,000 for the game that receives the most votes and $2,500 for the runner up.
The third round of voting, which ends June 21st, contains six games. Utopian Games’ Bumps and Edouard Mercure’s Save the Planet are the two remaining games created using Game Maker. Bumps is currently in third place with Save the Planet in fifth position. Vote at 2BeeGames (requires registration).
Video trailers of games below.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!