Two games created in Game Maker are in the final of the $10,000 2BeeGames competition.
Although the top prize is chosen by the contest organisers rather than the public there is a prize of $5,000 for the game that receives the most votes and $2,500 for the runner up.
The third round of voting, which ends June 21st, contains six games. Utopian Games’ Bumps and Edouard Mercure’s Save the Planet are the two remaining games created using Game Maker. Bumps is currently in third place with Save the Planet in fifth position. Vote at 2BeeGames (requires registration).
Video trailers of games below.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs