Two games created in Game Maker are in the final of the $10,000 2BeeGames competition.
Although the top prize is chosen by the contest organisers rather than the public there is a prize of $5,000 for the game that receives the most votes and $2,500 for the runner up.
The third round of voting, which ends June 21st, contains six games. Utopian Games’ Bumps and Edouard Mercure’s Save the Planet are the two remaining games created using Game Maker. Bumps is currently in third place with Save the Planet in fifth position. Vote at 2BeeGames (requires registration).
Video trailers of games below.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios