The interface of the IDE has been given the Mac look and feel which was missing from previous versions.
“The Maker is down to less than 20MB (unzipped) from 56MB and the Runner is now more manageable at less than 8MB (down from 40MB !). We can make them even smaller by removing PPC support, but we’ve chosen not to do that yet.”
-Sandy Duncan, YYG Blog
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios