The interface of the IDE has been given the Mac look and feel which was missing from previous versions.
“The Maker is down to less than 20MB (unzipped) from 56MB and the Runner is now more manageable at less than 8MB (down from 40MB !). We can make them even smaller by removing PPC support, but we’ve chosen not to do that yet.”
-Sandy Duncan, YYG Blog
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys