This Saturday GMLive will broadcast their third live global Game Maker radio discussion.
Topics that will be talked about include GameJolt’s latest contest, the return of Prodigygm magazine as Tailware Times, Sandy’s recent appearance at the Casual Games Forum in London and the Halloween episode of Game Maker TV.
No-one from the Game Maker Community Game turned up on the previous show but we are promised some GMCG content this time including an interview with the project’s lead composer and a question and answer session.
The show starts at 4pm GMT/11am EST. You can get the time in your location here.
Missed the previous show? Listen again.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs