After taking an extended break over the Christmas and New Year period GMLive are set to return with an episode of their live Game Maker radio discussion this Saturday (9th).
The show kicks off at 11am Eastern Time (4pm UK, time in your location) and there are a lot of news topics to catch up on. Since the last show we have seen the release of Game Maker 8, the launch of a new YoYo Games competition and with it the news that we may soon see Game Maker games on handheld games consoles, the cancellation of one Game Maker video show and the launch of a new magazine.
You can listen to the show online at http://gmlive.org and an archive will be provided here on GameMaker Blog shortly after the end of the broadcast.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios