After December’s announcement that Game Maker 7 for Mac had been “delayed indefinitely” following the resignation of the the programmer responsible for building the IDE there was speculation on if and when the project would resume.
Work has now continued as the original programmer has agreed to continue working on the software alongside a new developer. Sandy said “We should hopefully have a release candidate ready in a month or two”.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios