After December’s announcement that Game Maker 7 for Mac had been “delayed indefinitely” following the resignation of the the programmer responsible for building the IDE there was speculation on if and when the project would resume.
Work has now continued as the original programmer has agreed to continue working on the software alongside a new developer. Sandy said “We should hopefully have a release candidate ready in a month or two”.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs