After December’s announcement that Game Maker 7 for Mac had been “delayed indefinitely” following the resignation of the the programmer responsible for building the IDE there was speculation on if and when the project would resume.
Work has now continued as the original programmer has agreed to continue working on the software alongside a new developer. Sandy said “We should hopefully have a release candidate ready in a month or two”.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!