Perhaps the worst kept secret at YoYo Games over the last half year is that they planned to open an office in Dundee.
The first official announcement of the move came today with Sandy announcing that the currently none-existent YoYo Games HQ will move to Dundee “in the next few weeks”.
After DMA Dailly followed Kay to Visual Sciences before working at the largest independent game developer in Scotland, Realtime Worlds, undertaking “a mix of R&D and prototyping”.
In relation to an earlier grant application YoYo Games have been offered “considerable support” so it looks like will expect more appointments to be made over the next few months.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios