- Nikc-Nack has released a second issue of his magazine. Download (left click only)
- I am compiling a list of the best open-source Game Maker 8 games. Effectively any good quality game made in Game Maker 8 with a downloadable .gmk file will do. Ideally games from a cross-section of genres will be included in order to demonstrate the range of different types of creation that are possible with Game Maker. I am aware there is a section for open-source games at the GMC but if anyone has any particular suggestions they will be appreciated!
Related Posts via Categories
- GMB is up for Sale!
- Ownership Change – What Now For GMB?
- GameMaker Blog Ceasing Publication
- Exclusive Interview With The Creator Of GameMaker
- Community Links – New Exports, GDC Showreel, First Tizen Devices
- Community Links – Steam Greenlight Stats, 3D Animation, Squirrels
- Weekend Community Links – Steam Rollback, Custom IDE and Slow Down Explanation
- Weekend Community Links – Call of the Wild, Free Halo 4, EXE Creation Returns
- Weekend Community Links – EXE Packing, Android Guide, Steam Record
- Community Links – YoYo Twitter Support, Win 8 Rebate, Secret Santa
« GMTalk Game Maker Podcast – Episode 3 Want to work for YoYo Games? Get to Dundee! »